Today is the last day of lectures before finals...*sigh*
Aww, I'll miss my professors...they were quite enjoyable, when all is said and done...
Reminder to self: buy thank-you presents for all the professors (and try not to go broke)! (Sorry to TAs...I forgot during the labs, and I won't have a chance see them again)
Reminder two: Do not forget about physics! Final is on Friday! This Friday! (I don't remember about physics very often...)
Now - to study, study, study! And not get distracted by my roommate's movies by developing a close relationship with the library* (or other places where the noise isn't as distinct and can be tuned-out).
*The Math/Science library, naturally, not the Arts one! Yes, I am prejudiced. Besides, the Arts library has too many novels - I'll get distracted.
Note: after finals I'll probably disappear for quite awhile (i.e. longer than usual), what with moving out and all. Of course, nobody cares (which is fine by me)...
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Last Day of Lectures
Posted by
Echiral
at
11:22 PM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment