Should I get facebook?
Currently, I don't have an account, and didn't plan to have one. Peer pressure seems to have the opposite effect of the one intended: the more people tell me to get facebook, the less I feel inclined to having an account. Besides, there are numerous tales on how much time people have wasted on facebook.
However, according to sources, one particularly influential instructor of mine has facebook! And uses it frequently, too!
What to do, what to do...
---
[Later]
Ok, I caved in. Now I have facebook, a corrupting, time-wasting force if there ever is one. I feel the pull even at work. What have I done?!
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Dilemma
Posted by
Echiral
at
12:56 PM
Labels: Miscellaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hell yes! Facebook is pretty awesome.
(I'll be your friend...)
Speaking from personal experience, if you get Myspace and Livejournal then you're truly doomed.
Welcome to the Dark Side.
Post a Comment