It is sad how a few weeks without school can turn me into such a slacker, to the point that I don't even really have anything to say on this blog these days. Arghh.
Maybe making a list of what I need/ought to do will make me more industrious:
The fun of dashing around in the lab all day hasn't paled yet, though. Even if most of the procedures are just titrations. Must be due to all the colour changes.
Incidentally, why does everyone make night shift sound so scary? My colleagues keep telling me how no other student has ever done it before. Now it seems as though night shift work is some spectre keen to strike down any unsuspecting student. Oh well. At least I ought to have a chance to play with the UV-vis at night, woot! (Yes, UV-vis isn't as hot as the AA, but I haven't done colorimetry for awhile...)
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Procrastination Sets In
Posted by
Echiral
at
8:04 PM
Labels: At Work, Miscellaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment