Poor, neglected blog. I need to post more often, don't I? Unfortunately, life remains somewhat hectic right now, so a meaningful post will probably not appear for quite some time.
Anyway...I got found out for doing something incredibly stupid today.
I believe I have mentioned my project report (the nontrivial one) once or twice before. As it happens, the project depends crucially upon the composition of a solution in a particular tank. Unfortunately (or so I thought), it is extremely difficult to obtain a sample from that tank. So I relied heavily upon stoichiometric calculations that should, in theory, give me the composition of the tank, and wrote my report based on those calculations.
Well, guess what? My supervisor showed me the sample valve today. After he evaluated my report.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
A Moronic Moment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! Happens to everyone at some point, though. At least he knows you can do stoichiometry...(I've heard horror stories of undergrads in labs who couldn't...)
Post a Comment