Friday, August 3, 2007

A Schedule

My report is due in a week, exactly. No, I am not done. *Insert panic here*. So...a schedule to help me finish the report.

Required to finish: summary, subsections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, conclusion, references, appendices A, B, C, D, E

  • Tonight: appendices A, B, C, D, E (edit: appendices cut to just A, B, C...yay?)
  • Saturday: subsections 3, 4, 5
  • Sunday: no planned goals due to little things like overtime at work
  • Monday: subsection 1, 2
  • Tuesday: conclusion, references, summary
  • Wednesday: editing and proofreading
  • Thursday: binding
  • Friday: hand-in
If I really have to, I can hand it in on Monday (in which case, binding occurs on Saturday, and all the section-writing gets a bit more room), but I really want to give my employer two full weeks to evaluate it before I disappear from his life. *Sigh*...we'll see.

[Later]
Appendices: mostly done, just need to include pictures.
Subsections 4, 5, done!
Subsection 3, a few more sentences to go.
Subsection 1, 2, hoping to finish tonight.

Not quite on schedule, but not bad.
(Must thank LyX for doing the formatting automatically; if I was using Word I'd be doomed.)

No comments: