Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Time Until Statistics Final: 1.5 Hours.

The spectroscopy final this morning wasn't so bad. And I found out what I did wrong on the midterm (dumb mistakes like mixing up 3N - 5 and 3N - 6 in the vibrational degrees of freedom for n-atomic molecules). But...statistics final is in about one and a half hours.

Compared to some of the more harrowing exams, this final is probably trivial in the grand scheme of things. And I have gone through some major subjects already (e.g. calculus, which was fun, and analytical chemistry, which was not). But, for some reason, I am as nervous as though I will be performing for a festival within the hour. Yep, the classic symptoms. Fluttering stomach. Palpitating heart. Cold hands. Feeling the urge to pace back and forth except it's too cold outside. Wanting to behave like a maniac.

Somehow, I am calmly having soup for dinner, and blogging. It is as though I am eating muffins. One can hardly eat muffins in an agitated manner, you know.

No comments: