No matter what people on either side do, pretty much every university student has run-ins with the Registrar. So why does it seem as if the Registrar is focusing all its attention on me in a negative fashion?
Rant/story:
Counting labs as half a course, I'd like to enroll into eight courses. Seven are known to the registrar. Four-and-a-half are successfully enrolled. This is aggravating. Reasons for this range from the idiocy of automatic enrolment, asinine course scheduling (e.g. there is exactly one way to take analytical, organic, and their labs this term. Only 26 lucky persons out of all ~200 second-year chemistry majors can do this), and a mindless computer program refusing to acknowledge that I have the prerequisites, dammit, so I should be able to enrol! Not to mention things like my differential equations class coincide with both my analytical lab tutorial and thermodynamics tutorial.
Worst case scenario: no analytical chemistry (nor its lab), no biochemistry, and no thermodynamics next term. Not only will this royally upset my 16/3-year plan, the lack of courses that counterbalance with organic will probably drive me insane.
Despite the XRF and ICP that I get to play with at work...kill me now.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Registrar 1, Me 0
Posted by
Echiral
at
6:41 PM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In my eyes, "no biochemistry" makes you lucky. Biochem is teh suck.
Post a Comment