I got my report bound today. It now looks almost half-decent-professional, yay! On the other hand, the completed report reminds me of the following conversation I had with my supervisor while he was marking it...
Supervisor, regarding an equation he'd write differently: "...only people who are interested in the subject will notice that."
Me: "Well, the markers at the university are English majors, and all they look for are grammar and formatting and such."
". . . English majors?!"
"...yeah. That's why we have a technical evaluation."
Needless to say, I made the suggested changes and sent him the revised version, anyway, English majors or not. On the bright side, my supervisor did like my report even without the changes...
Friday, April 25, 2008
Who is Going To Mark My Report?!
Posted by
Echiral
at
7:25 PM
Labels: At Work II, University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment