Therefore making a list.
Mostly worried about the math finals, along with organic - the others are much more doable.
Amazingly, the nanomaterials final wasn't bad, either: 1/4 true/false (more-or-less), a bit more than 1/2 written, and the rest (also written) is a question where we are allowed journal references. Somewhat ironically, it's the last question I don't really know how to answer.
This makes me realize just how much I've *not* been paying attention in class since I started working on my computational chemistry project in earnest. Seriously, the only thing I really remember from March and April were (mostly failed) geometry optimizations - never a good sign, that.
Oh, and I guess I should say that I have a job. In a research lab working on some (sub-?)subfield of inorganic chemistry, (amazingly) not-so-far away. I'm not sure what to say about it, actually - it all happened kind of quickly and I am still a bit dazed. But it should be interesting.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Having Trouble Studying...
Posted by
Echiral
at
12:28 AM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment