Friday, May 4, 2007

Drop-in

Just a quick note to say that I am not dead yet, heh.

With the start of a job and lots of moving in and out, life is pretty busy lately...work is quite interesting though.

Random up-side: I love the AA in the lab (Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer...). Gotta love the flames! And the autotitrator Is indeed a very nice thing to have (even if burettes are still very much a part of my life).

Down-side: I now know how it feels to be a complete, utter newbie at something (even though I did actually have some previous experience at the tasks).

I'll post something more substantial when I have:
1. regular internet access that isn't "borrowed" from distant relations
2. spare time
3. no need to wake up insanely early in the morning to get to work due to very slow transit

*Sigh* I miss school.

No comments: