And I thought university admissions were bad.
Companies and their security checks...certified copies of (numerous) legal documents, references (two out of three of which said they would help but have currently disappeared), and all. Some of the documents they wanted are literally over 4000 km away from me, too; how am I supposed to make certified copies out of them? I have no idea how to resolve some of these issues...*sigh*.
One company even wanted a physical, which caused me to miss an entire day of classes due to commuting. On the plus side, I now know my current height and mass; having confirmation that one is vertically challenged and plump, is some cold comfort.
Whatever other pain they may induce, at least midterms don't have so much red tape associated with them - student ID and number, that's it.
Did I mention that I will have another interview tomorrow, at such a time so that I have to finish my midterm early, and run like Boreas to make it? And that this interview will cause me to miss yet another class?
Of course, I can take the easy way out to avoid the paperwork, and refuse the offers, but that would mean accepting a tedious, menial job for the next four months. That's no good.
To say that I am in a foul mood right now is to put it mildly.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
What's With the Paperwork?
Posted by
Echiral
at
3:06 PM
Labels: Job Search
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment