Sunday, June 8, 2008

Whining.

Nobody wants to read this, but I am typing it anyway.

I can't do this.

There's a real analysis problem I've been spending the last 10 hours on (I know what I need to solve the problem, I just can't prove it!), there's differential equations to review, there's biochemistry to review, there are ants in the kitchen, my shirt is soaked despite a fan blowing air literally less than 20 cm in front of me, supper makes me nauseous, and my head hurts. Gah.

Ok, Echiral, think constructive thoughts. Sketch the concepts needed for the proof, hope for part marks, and move on. Ditch supper. Take an analgesic and a caffeine pill. Take a shower. Start reviewing differential equations; there's only a few chapters and it's easy anyway, it won't take long. Start biochemistry before midnight. A few ants can wait until tomorrow (the majority has been hastily vacuumed up already).

Reminder to self to review that list of stuff to do on Monday.

Oh, one more thing: one employer will be wanting references. Type them up.

Aside: Yay, it's raining!

No comments: