Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another List

Time to make another to-do list. So here it is.

For this weekend:

  • Organic lab report (working on it now...fortunately it's fairly straightforward)
  • Real analysis assignment (must figure out how to solve all the problems, and type them as well)
  • Differential equations (both assignment and review: midterm coming up)
  • Biochemistry review (midterm coming up, too)
For Monday:
  • Organic lecture. Assignment is due; thankfully it's done.
  • Analytical tutorial! I forgot to go last time and went to an interview instead, which is bad because they have mandatory quizzes
  • Inorganic lecture. Hope that I didn't fail the midterm (although it's way too early to get the midterm back yet.)
  • Set up recorder for real analysis, and go to analytical lab (this makes me sad, because real analysis is amazing, and one of those courses I *really* shouldn't skip, but I need to get some samples running and there's no other time to do it
  • One interview during lunchtime. It's a pretty nice position actually - method development! (even if the analyte is very much in the realm of organic chemistry)
  • Run to analytical lab tutorial (and skipping differential equations)
  • Somehow acquire differential equations notes
  • Talk to the professor about my project (which is getting awfully ignored lately)
  • Pick up my assignments from various locations
  • Last-minute studying for differential equations
  • Take differential equations midterm
  • Pick up a blouse from dry-cleaning place
  • Go home and try not to collapse because there's work to do.
For Tuesday:
  • Three interviews, all in a row.
  • Analytical lecture.
  • Biochemistry midterm. Hope that the professor doesn't kill me because I am pushing it back much later than I said it would (stupid interviews keep popping up)
  • Work on project.
  • Inorganic tutorial.
  • Get enrolment crap straightened out.
Random aside: it is extraordinarily hot and humid around here. *Sigh* I want Winter back.

No comments: