Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Amid the bright sunshine and the plethora of red and white and the fireworks to come, none of which I as a student will see because the window is blocked by a pile of textbooks - Happy Canada Day!

Needless to say, this long weekend wasn't a constructive one.

[Edited]
Ahhh, I can hear the fireworks and now I want to watch. Or blow some up, because I have a few in my possession. Or, synthesize something that goes boom, for that matter. Should've finished my assignments earlier. *Sad*

Must finish:

  • differential equations assignment (easy but lengthy)
  • analytical lab report (not easy and very lengthy too)
Must start:
  • inorganic assignment
  • analytical assignment
  • studying for real analysis, inorganic, biochemistry (what protein folding?)
  • analytical lab prelab
  • organic lab report for the upcoming experiment
Must remember to:
  • find/purchase a 100 mL Griffin beaker
  • pick up undergraduate transcript for NSERC industrial grant
  • get Matlab (which will make me go broke, but I need it), and use it
  • go grocery shopping
  • find the melting point of a particular organic compound, somehow (it's not in the usual places)
On the more positive side, I didn't fail my organic midterm (would've gotten near-perfect if I didn't draw my ester backwards for the spectroscopy problem, boo), and I get to wait for thermodynamics midterm 2 results.

No comments: