Saturday, July 5, 2008

*Hits Snooze Button*

It's four days after Canada Day, and I am still in slacking mode. Hm. *Slacks off some more.*

It's nice to sleep in and stare at blogs on the computer screen for a few hours. Ok, many hours. As in, most of the day.

My inorganic assignment is looking pretty disgruntled, though (there's a homonuclear diatomic in a quintet ground state?!). So are real analysis and differential equations, and analytical lab. Oh be quiet, biochemistry; I don't want to hear about you just yet. More midterms are coming up, as well, as they always do. And hmm, maybe I should think about finding a place to live next term, in a western province this time. Hey, guilt is supposed to be kicking in (and kicking my lazy behind) to make me work! That particular mechanism doesn't seem to be working today.

I am blaming this on the weather - I don't think well on hot days. Especially in the vicinity of ice cream.

Ok, to-do list time, because you know that I write lots of these things:

  • inorganic assignment (which, unlike my motivation, is kicking my behind pretty hard right now)
  • differential equations assignment (easy, but I invariably get something wrong on such assignments because I don't love DEs enough)
  • real analysis assignment
  • studying for real (midterm on Monday; pun partially intended)
  • studying for inorganic (midterm on Friday)
  • studying for biochemistry (midterm on Thursday)
  • analytical lab prep, and thinking about writing my lab report
  • organic lab prep, and writing the introduction for the next lab report (due in-class)
  • project: just need to go to the computer lab at school for half an hour, then I can finally deliver some animations to my long-suffering supervisor (now this, I feel guilty about)
  • housing: because I don't want to be homeless next term
  • still need to scrounge or buy a 100 mL Griffin beaker

No comments: