That is, I finally found the problem with my code, and fixed it. Yes! *Restrains urge to dance around*
And yes, it was a very minor thing. Isolate one line of code in its own loop, and the program suddenly works like a charm. The addition of another loop and some tweaks adds further (minor) functionality. I am pleased. (Well, technically, the code isn't very time efficient, but hey, it ran in five minutes, so I am not complaining.)
My project supervisor kindly didn't mention how long it took for me to fix the problem *cough*. He will also get to laugh at my horrible programming skills. Now I need to get up to speed on some of the literature in preparation for the next part of the project. More math, less programming, always a good thing in my mind.
Well. Back to actual work, I guess. A lab report, coming up.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Nemesis Finally Defeated...For Now
Posted by
Echiral
at
7:26 PM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment