Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Subdued Celebration

If all goes well, I will never have to see biochemistry again. Yes!

Very gratified to have reached this point, I am. Ah, the joys of a course with multiple midterms but no final...

*promptly forgets everything I was forced to memorize throughout the term.*

On the other hand, there is a possibility that I will be taking bio-*insert a chemical subdiscipline here* chemistry. Any of which will almost certainly be more interesting than cramming biochemistry itself.

On a much sadder note, I have a course conflict with measure theory versus organic 3. I've been wanting to take measure theory for awhile now, and it's one of those courses that is commonly required as a prerequisite. Unfortunately, the next time I can take it is um, two years later. Grr. One can only hope that the Registrar does some impromptu time-swapping so that everything resolves itself.

Wait, what am I saying? This is the Registrar we are talking about here...but even impossible dreams can come true sometimes, I guess.

Or I can take a different course, like (ooh!) topology. Such a glamourous course. Hmm.

No comments: