Sunday, January 18, 2009

One Particular Phrase Comes to Mind

...oh, shoot. I have waaay too many assignments due. 'k, I need a list.

  • Organic - I think I have all the answers, I just need to write it out. Laboriously, because it's faster to write than to draw molecules on ChemDraw Whee! Done!
  • Inorganic - Also a case where I know the answers, but I need to draw everything. Actually, hold that - there's one question I am not sure about (it's a "how rigorous does he want the answer" question - handwave, or calculation with insufficient data?) Handwave it is.
  • Labs, labs, labs. Three of them. Make that four, since I TA one. Two labs down, two to go.
  • Kinetics assignment, which must wait until this Wednesday until the professor is back and teaching the material we need to know for the assignment.
  • QIP - eeeeeeeeep! [Edited] Surprisingly Assignment 2 is doable. Not that it's easy, mind you. But I am half done now!
  • Groups - stuck on two one problems. Yikes.
  • Nano - I need to confirm my topic with the professor; still not sure exactly what I want to do and I need to figure that out. (I think I'll just keep it simple; keywords: fractal dimension, SAXS)
My combinatorics professor also promised to get assignment 2 up, and he hasn't done so yet. ([Edited] It's up now; he hasn't taught the material yet, though, so I can't really start working on it.) At least I applied for jobs and finished my prelabs. Thank goodness for small mercies.

No comments: