Saturday, February 14, 2009

Things to Do Over Reading Week

Another one of those boring posts of stuff I need to do. Yes I know.

Assignment-type tasks

  • QIP assignment - online dropbox, you see. Must finish that.
  • Two prelabs
  • Marking
  • Organic assignment
  • Inorganic assignment
  • Groups assignment
  • Combinatorics assignment

Reviews and projects
  • Study for QIP
  • Study for groups
  • Study for organic
  • Study for inorganic (I'm going to need to make a sheet on all those many, many "classic" crystal structures like NiAs and CdI2 and all that good stuff
  • Start nano project (in particular, literature gathering)
  • Two lab reports

No kinetics assignment, mainly because we had a midterm on Friday. A really easy midterm, mind you, but a midterm nevertheless.

The upside of all this is, of course, I get to sleep in. Woot woot! But yea, nose back to grindstone, so to speak.

No comments: