Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Second/Third Days

Why is it that classes move so slowly but assignments are already out?

The consequence being, I have quite a bit of work, but I don't know how to do them! Argh, I just want the course to move faster (better for the lectures to move at a faster-but-constant pace than say, exponentially quickly, which has happened before).

Anyway, overall it's been good.

Analytical - it hasn't freaking started yet. Seriously, the professor isn't around until next week. He better be in by next week, anyway.
Bioinorganic - I know, I know, the dreaded prefix. But it's shaping up to be a good class, and there will be presentations. Really. 'Course, it's too early to tell, but it should be fun.
Molecular Dynamics - this course sounds pretty difficult, and more physics than chemistry. On the other hand, there'll be simulations and derivations! Whee!

As I said before, there are also lab check-ins, but they are boring. So are prelabs - I *should* do them, but argh, laziness prevails.

The only major negative event is financial. I need some time to recuperate before I can finish my textbook-shopping. Stupid brand new textbooks with no used/older copies available...

No comments: