Next week, I'll be faced with a trifecta of exams. Easy, y'say, until you realize that it's: 1) molecular dynamics, 2) quantum mechanics, 3) complex analysis. Two will be on the same day. It must a conspiracy - the most difficult exams just love to congregate together.
Anyway, having slacked off previously all weekend (I think I slept for 20 hours yesterday), I need a to-do list.
- PChem lab - it's actually nearly done, I just need to make up an introduction and a discussion. Sigh. (Done!)
- Inorganic lab - tedious, as usual. At least the yield isn't 0% this time. I need to do prelab, too. (Done. Possibly my worst piece of work ever - I can't think of anything to say - just get it off my desk.)
- MD notes. And a formula sheet - 1 page double-sided but I think I'll leave it single-sided. (Both done)
- Complex analysis! !! !!! (Assignment: supposedly not hard, but I haven't earnestly started it yet, eeeek!) (Now done. Seriously, finished 15 minutes before it was due. Sad.)
- Complex analysis notes.
- Quantum notes - basically, I haven't really learnt anything thus far and will need to assemble something that's actually correct rather than the crap that the professor hands out and calls notes. Darn, no mindless note-typing for me.
- MD assignment.
- Analytical assignment - half done, other half dangling uncomfortably like an inappropriately placed modifier (boo, circuits). (Done)
- Inorganic readings - term symbols and microstates. I *should* know this but I don't, so readings are needed. (Done)
- More readings: bioinorganic this time. I think I'll go annoy the professor about some stuff. Again. (Papers read. Textbook not read. Still need to bug prof.)
- At least *think* about starting the analytical final poster.
- Likewise, think about: bioinorganic final talk, molecular dynamics final talk. But these, along with the previous bullet, will probably have to wait until after all midterms are done
So far my analytical and inorganic professors are amazingly patient with me. I literally follow them around after lectures and bug them with random questions; it's surprising that they respond to me at all. On the other hand, I think my quantum professor hates me for some reason. Can't imagine why :P .
No comments:
Post a Comment