Friday, October 9, 2009

To-do List

Haven't done one of these in awhile.

  • Inorganic. Stupid easy assignment (redox?! Third-years aren't frosh anymore!), so it gets done first. Unfortunately, it's long. This isn't like high school - this is like those stupid multiplication worksheets in elementary school. (done!)
  • Analytical project proposal. Apparently mine was too short. (Done. I hate handing in crappy work, but this will have to do for now. *Unhappy :(*)
  • Inorganic lab. I'm hoping it'll be reasonably easy. (Done! I don't like 5-page organic mechanisms.)
  • Inorganic prelab. Boo, prelab. (Meh, done.)
  • PMath assignment. It got neglected for too long, and this is very bad when it's a PMath assignment.
  • Presentation. This time I *have* to restrict myself with respect to how much time I spend on it. (Finally. DONE!)
  • PChem lab. Easy. Just long. Very, very long.
  • Readings. Two chapters, one paper. (Make that 4 papers.) With luck they'll be short.
  • MD assignment. Simulations!
  • CS assignment. Came out a few days ago, but gotta do the other stuff first.

All this, in three days. Happy thanksgiving weekend, y'all.

No comments: