Yay! New toy!
Strictly speaking it's not "my" toy, but it's still awesome. I shouldn't actually say what said new toy is, but trust me, I've been playing with it a bit and it works wonderfully so far. No doubt it'll be subject to many curses later on, but for now, I'll just enjoy the novelty of it all before it wears off. It's shiny! And new! And worky!
I'll talk to my PI tomorrow and see what we can do with it, but I can think of a few things already... (Squee!)
Now I have to wrench myself away from new! toy! to work on my lab reports. Sigh. What must be done, must be done.
*Twitch*
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
I Has New Toy
Posted by
Echiral
at
5:46 PM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwwww...why can't you tell us what it is? i'll tell you what the new toy i'm getting trained on is...
Post a Comment