Some things just make one sit down and whisper thanks to nobody in particular.
I didn't fail complex analysis. Didn't do well, mind you, but I didn't fail. Thank you, professor, thank you! I am so relieved, it's undescribeable.
Seriously, my only resolution for next year is to concentrate on math more. It's easy for me to do decently well in my chemistry classes; it's much more difficult for me to do well in math. My math-muse doesn't like my tendency to just blow through all my assignments, so she ditches me. I need to um, cajole her back to my side so that I actually start understanding this stuff once again. And somehow I need to do this without losing my chemistry half.
Sigh. Muses are capricious beings. Especially math ones.
Because I have an unfortunate tendency to mumble-to-self about marks, I'll put that up here, as usual:
My chemistry marks were decent. Lab marks were passable; I really didn't like my labs (especially the prelabs part) this term. Bioinorganic was a pleasant surprise (probably because the professor was awesome; now I'm wondering what the raw marks were like). MD was quite nice, but not nearly as unexpected. Analytical was alright - could be better, could be worse; I'm also wondering about exam statistics for this one.
Now I'm waiting for three courses: two just had final exams today, one was last week. We'll see how it goes.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Relieved
Posted by
Echiral
at
1:11 AM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment