I have a day or two before I need to start studying for my next couple of finals. What should I spend the time doing?
1. Sleep. Make and consume cookies. Look at girly things. Being unproductive.
2. Chipping away at my computational project, which um, involves alot of species. As in, the number of molecules scale with O(2^n) where n is the number of fragments that strikes my boss's (or for that matter, my own) fancy.
3. Looking up the literature regarding the main project for my upcoming work term. It's going to involve honest-to-goodness synthesis. *Nervously* When's sticking a hapless math-chemistry half-breed into a synthetic research lab ever a good idea again?
4. Actually, y'know, study.
(Aside: bioinorganic was "ok". Putatively easy, but it's one of those exams where I walk out, check my notes, and realized that I drew a whole bunch of structures wrong. Sigh. Too late now.)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Short Break
Posted by
Echiral
at
5:06 PM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment