In theory, the last day of classes was yesterday. In practice, I have final projects due both tomorrow and Tuesday (exams start Wednesday). This explains why I'm on campus, typing away (though it doesn't explain why I'm, y'know, blogging instead of working). I'm blowing off one last (bonus) assignment (><), working on a second one, and freaking out about my last project which I haven't started yet *cough procrastinator cough*
The current assignment is a report - the usual end of term kind in which a student pick a paper from the literature and talks about it. The professor is quite lax about its requirements, only giving a suggested list of headings for the report. Oh, and a page/formatting limit: 6 pages, double-spaced.
Right now I'm at 6 pages just describing half the paper. Given that I don't have the time to make the paper all pretty and concise, I'm shamelessly shrinking the font size at this point. And shrinking the margins. Sorry professor. (Well ok I'm not really sorry, otherwise I won't be doing it...)
At this rate I might even finish the paper before midnight! Back to work, I guess.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Shameless
Posted by
Echiral
at
9:31 PM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment