No, not until the winter break, but until my complex analysis final. Ack!
No I'm not ready (just started studying tonight because I had another midterm earlier today)!
Plan:
1. Notes for all the proofs that will be on the test.
2. Notes for all the theorems whose statement and application (but whew, not proof) will be on the test.
3. Go through all assignments and their solutions.
4. Freak out. (Actually, insert that in all the steps of the plan.)
Deadline: 9 am tomorrow. 12 hours. 12 hours!
The internets can keep me company while I freak out. 12 hours!
Seriously, this is the exam I am most worried about. After this, it's "just" quantum, bioinorganic, inorganic, CS, and research projects. That, I can do. More or less. (Just wait till Tuesday evening when I start freaking out about bioinorganic *cough*.)
Previously:
My last presentation of the year went surprisingly well, despite literally still writing it 30 minutes before the presentation began. I still talked too fast. Everyone else in the class except one person zoned out, which may or may not be a good thing. Also, it's apparently a good idea to wear a suit to these things - even ordinarily jaded professors do get impressed!
Both molecular dynamics and analytical finals were unremarkable so I guess I won't say much 'bout them. Well, except maybe this little vignette during analytical final:
Me: *Just finished ploughing through entire exam, and quickly flipping through it to see that there are no egregious blank spaces. With 1 hour to spare, starts checking more carefully.*
Prof (why's he standing in front of me?): *whispers* I'm ready for you to hand it in.
Me: *whispers back without looking up* Dammit! Go away!
Prof: *chuckles and, thankfully, goes away*
Oh, we get along fabulously, truly we do.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Countdown!
Posted by
Echiral
at
8:53 PM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment