Friday, November 13, 2009

Another To-do List

Next week's going to be a bit busy due to a confluence of chance events, so I need a to-do list. As usual.

Plans for tonight: do inorganic and quantum. Easy assignments, just need to make sure my mind doesn't wander.

Saturday: one lab report, finalize paper choice for MD final project, and most importantly, figure out complex analysis assignment (at least I started this time).

Sunday: more complex analysis (it's freaking due Monday!), MD assignment

Monday: prelab for physical chemistry lab, finish MD assignment.

Rest of the week: analytical final project (haven't really started yet *cough*)

Fit in between: badger various individuals for signatures (yay bureaucracy), and a lot of calculations. A lot - if it weren't for the fact that I'm too lazy to sftp files between three computers (and, more to the point, keep track of them all), I'll be running jobs on all three right now.

[Edited]
Amount of motivation to do lab report: zero. Instead, I'm cuddling up next to (less shiny but still) new toy. Certain tests are nearly done so I'm anxiously waiting for the data.

No comments: