Y'know how I managed to lose connection to a server the first time I logged in about almost week ago?
Yea, it happened again. Except this time it's with the lab computer, and it's not recovering. Oops. If I'm lucky, it's just accidentally powered off. If I'm not, then, um, I kill't it.
Won't it be fun to be introduced to everyone else in the group as "the person who crashed the lab computer in her first day of login"? *Sigh* I'll see what's a-going on later today.
[edited]
It crashed. Yay.
Note to self: two new things I didn't know about the kill commmand:
kill -STOP pid (seems to) pause a job with id pid
kill -CONT pid resumes previously paused job with id pid
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Rinse, Repeat
Posted by
Echiral
at
8:41 AM
Labels: Pre-At Work V
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment