Friday, December 11, 2009

Liveblogging the cramming

Self-distraction?

Start: 9:45 pm (Sigh. Moral of the day: do not start reading a review as a slacking-off mechanism.)

1. Where is my midterm?! T.T
2. The winding lemma, its proof matches its name.
3. Music stopped on its own accord. *Turns it back on* Grumble.
4. Gonna get coffee...mmm, coffee. Even if it's the instant kind.
5. My back hurts from hunching over baby* and notes.
6. Rhapsody in blue. Hell yea!
7. Remind me to update my copy of LyX. And finally getting around to fixing the dictionary for it.
8. I'm starting to get tired of typing "let V \subset \mathbb{C} be open" all the time, but is too lazy to think up a shortcut other than copy-paste at the moment
9. The proof for the Cauchy integral formula (involving indices of cycles) is even longer. Thankfully, not on exam. *Shamelessly skips proof*
10. An orchestral Prelude Op. 3 No. 2 (Rachmaninoff) just sounds weird to me. Too used to the piano version, I guess.
11. Yay I'm on Laurent series now!
12. Typing R \le \infty makes me uncomfortable. Notation abuse!
13. Tired. *Yawn*
14. Argument principle. Shouldn't have written so much during analytical final - my arms hurt!
15. Step 1) of plan done.
16. Step 2) of plan done.

Dammit, I need to sleep. Alarm at 6 am today for step 3.

*what do you call your laptop?

[edited]
Post-mortem: It was bad. Couldn't square the log or find principal branch of cotangent. *Sad*

No comments: