As opposed to actual quantum mechanics, which, of course, is much more elegant.
But yea. Quantum final done! With any luck, I'll never have to see the professor again (except possibly in the corridors of the chemistry building), and perhaps my desire to stab him with a piece of chalk will fade with time. Maybe.
I'm not as confident about this final because
1) I didn't study. At all. Well, ok, I tried for an hour than gave up out of boredom.
2) There's multiple guess choice. On a math-heavy subject. That's just sad.
Surprisingly, no commutators. No real derivations, either. Just...bashing. For example, one of the questions require integration by parts twice. Two times. Ew.
Needless to say, I'm toast for the next quantum course, because this one taught me nothing and I'm not sure whether half-assed self-study is sufficient for fourth-year quantum courses. Then again, yay! No more dumbed-down quantum!
Next up: bioinorganic. Start worrying...now.
Monday, December 14, 2009
No More Remedial Quantum!
Posted by
Echiral
at
2:21 PM
Labels: University Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment